Are you or someone you know contemplating on getting a piercing? If so, then here are 5 things to know because getting a piercing!
1) It is very crucial that you clean your piercing how your shop tells you. If you don’t clean it your piercing will become infected!
2) You need to research a good shop to get you piercing. Honestly, a tattoo shop is the best place to get a piercing!
3) Your pain tolerance is different from others so therefore the amount of pain you will be in is going to be different than someone else!
4) You can get a keloid, which is a build up of scar tissue, on top of your piercing. I personally have one of these on my double forward helix and it is from sleeping on my piercing.
5) The last piece of advice I have is from personal experience! You need to know that there is always a possibility you could have to take your piercing out for a medical reason. In my case my holes closed up and I had to get them repierced!
These are all my personal opinions based on what I have been through getting my piercings! I am NOT a professional so ask a professional for the best advice.
I hope some of my advice gave you some answers! Have a great day!
Ashleigh Christine 🙂