It’s no secret that Netflix is one of the biggest streaming networks to watch movies. I have personally been watching movies on Netflix for years. They have put out some movies here lately that I highly recommend!
1) Sierra Burgess is a Loser~ In this movie Sierra shows what it is like to go through all the insecurities in high school and compare yourself to other people. I think this movie was absolutely amazing!
2) To All To Boys I’ve Loved Before~ This movie had me in tears at the end it was so good. This movie also shows what it’s like to be in high school, but in a different perspective.
3) Set It Up~ This movie shows how difficult it was to work for their boss’. I just thought this was such a fantastic comedy.
4) When We First Met~ I thought this was just a very romantic movie. The guy travels back in time to try and meet the girl of his dreams at the perfect time so she will marry him.
5) The Kissing Booth~ This movie definitely made me cry. It shows how far the girl is willing to go for love even if it means losing her best friend.
I hope you get some movie ideas from this list. If you like this let me know and I’ll do more of these! Have a great day!
Ashleigh Christine 🙂