Did you know you could use toothpaste for things other than your teeth? Well, unless you are like me and been living under a rock then you probably do!
I honestly didn’t know any of these things existed until I came across someone doing them, or them on the internet. If you like hacks then here are 5 for you!
1) You can use toothpaste to patch a small hole in a wall. I’m not gonna lie I thought this was absolutely insane when I saw someone doing this but it worked!
2) You can scrub your headlights with toothpaste. This may be another popular one, but I also didn’t know about it. Toothpaste will clean them so it is way easier to see at night.
3) You can clean your white shoes with toothpaste. I personally don’t do this one because I don’t have white shoes. I do know someone who did this with their shoes and scrubbed them with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
4) You can use toothpaste to smooth out scratches on a CD. I have also heard of people using it for scratches on a phone, but I don’t have the courage to try that!
5) One thing I have read one the internet that people use toothpaste for is acne. I personally have never gotten acne unless it’s one pimple here or there so I haven’t had to try this. I do know this has been used for a long time, but I don’t recommend it if you have sensitive skin because it could irritate your skin!
Hopefully I gave you some hacks you didn’t already know, or maybe you just got a laugh because I really didn’t know these! If you like this let me know so I can do more! Have an amazing day!
Ashleigh Christine 🙂