Makeup will always have a special place in my heart because I’ve honestly always loved it since I want probably 10!
Anytime new makeup comes out I get so excited, and just want to try it. Therefore, I decided to make a list of the top 5 new makeup products I’m dying to try!
1) Urban Decay Naked Cherry~ I’ve always loved the naked palettes’ and thought they were gorgeous, but I think this might be my favorite looking so far. My go to shades are neutrals and pinks, so I’m hoping I love this palette!
2) Too Faced Dew You Foundation~ I really want to try this foundation because it’s supposed to leave a glowing finish, and I’ve always loved Too Faced.
3) Kylie Cosmetics KyliexJordan Collection~ I personally love Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipsticks and the cotton candy cream hilighter. I only have 4 but I really like them so I’m really curious about this collection, and I love the hilight colors.
4) Colourpop Cosmetics Disney Designer Collection~ I think the shades of this collection are absolutely beautiful, and honestly I’ve always wanted to look like a princess!
5) Anastasia Sultry Palette~ I have no words for how stunning this palette is! I love all the brown colors it really makes me feel like fall is coming! By far, my favorite shade out of this palette is Rose Quartz!
These are the new makeup products I’m dying to try! If you have tried them let me know whether you like them or not! If you haven’t tried them them maybe I gave you an idea of a new makeup product to buy! Have a great day/night!
Ashleigh Christine 🙂