Homeschool is not the right fit for everyone but, it does fit a lot of situations that public school isn’t good for. For me it was the right fit because I had such a hard time in public school.
When I was in public school:
• my gpa dropped from a 3.5 to a 2.1
• I struggled to concentrate to long periods of time
• I had really bad anxiety and depression
• teachers weren’t teaching and I even had one that was gone most of the class everyday
Now that I’m homeschooled:
• I do my school work when I want
• I have gotten my gpa from a 2.1 up to a 2.91
• I don’t have to worry about if I’m taking too long to do work
• My anxiety and depression are not as bad as they were
This is why my family chose to homeschool me. Hopefully this helps someone who doesn’t know if they should homeschool or not! Have a great day!
Ashleigh Christine 🙂